Find out how to get rid of mice on the farm!
- Have rodents been damaging your farm equipment and supplies?
- Are you looking for a safe, no-kill method to get rid of them?
- Do you hate the mess and smell you find in your equipment in the spring?
U.S. Farmers spend over $8 million each year on rodent damage repairs. Fresh Cab® is a botanical solution to mouse and rat control and will get rid of mice for good! Unlike smelly moth balls, that permeate the area for months afterwards, sticky glue traps or toxic rat poison, our rodent repellent is:
- Environmentally friendly: Completely biodegradable with a 98% non-carbon footprint.
- Animal friendly: Mice are repelled, not killed. Safe for use around your pets too!
- Easy to use: Simply place in your affected areas and rodents will flee.
- Less hazardous: Eliminates the need to clean up and remove dead rats.
- Effective: Fresh Cab® Rodent Repellent boasts a 90% repeat purchase rate.
- Committed to Successful Farming: We’re helping farmers by preventing pest problems.
EarthKind understands your rodent control needs because we began as a farm-based company located in rural North Dakota. Through firsthand experience, we know how messy, stressful and hazardous glue traps and rat poison can be.
That is why we formulated an effective rodent control method that prevents pests before they can damage farm equipment. Fresh Cab is designed specifically for use in enclosed farm structures such as tractor and truck cabs.
EarthKind is proud of our strong ties to the farming industry. That’s why we source all of our ingredients from U.S. farms and routinely ask for customer feedback from farmers like you. This ensures that farmers nationwide can enjoy successful farming without the negative effects of a mouse infestation.
Keep Mice and Rats Out – How it Works
Fresh Cab® pouches are made with a blend of plant fiber and botanical extracts that while pleasant to you, offend rodents. Simply place pouches in your farm equipment and buildings to immediately start controlling your mouse and rat problem.
For preventative use in non-infested areas, simply place one pouch for every 125 sq. feet, scent lasts up to 90 days. For use in currently infested areas, increase use to 1 pouch per 8 sq. feet of floor space and replace every 30 days. One whiff of this specially formulated blend is enough to send rodents packing and rid your home of mice and rats.