Pests or Pets— Poisons are Deadly to Both
|Rat and mouse poisons are designed to do one thing— kill animals. Unfortunately, your pets are just as susceptible to these lethal, sweet-scented toxins as the very pests you’re trying to get rid of. And it’s not pretty.|
According to the ASPCA, thousands of pets are accidentally poisoned by rodenticides every year. No matter how careful you are in placing the bait, your pets will sniff it out and lap it up, often leading to violent, convulsive sickness and a slow, agonizing death.
Luckily, there’s a better way to pest-proof your property and protect your pets as well. Non-toxic Fresh Cab® botanical rodent repellent is proven effective and perfectly safe around your children and pets. No more mice. No more worries. Guaranteed.
Find out more on the dangers of rodent poisons, traps and other devices. Click below to download our Pet Protection tip list.
If you suspect your pet has gotten into poison, contact The Pet Poison Helpline
Be sure to check out the pet safety videos below for more helpful tips!
Dog Experts Share Stories of Their Dogs Getting into Rat Poison
How to Keep Your Pets Safe From Toxic Poisons