Building a healthy economy starts with empowering our employees. We support them and their families in meaningful ways.
- Individualized coaching plans to advance knowledge and skills
- Work-from-home flexibility as needed
- Generous vacation and holiday benefits
- 100% paid health insurance and personal health care choices
- Life insurance, retirement accounts and annual education stipend
- Profit sharing when we meet our goals
- Paid funeral leave and jury duty stipend
EarthKind employs handi-capable individuals to give them fulfilling, long-term jobs that suit their abilities and needs. We strive to maintain a 20% handi-capable workforce within our company. For these efforts, EarthKind was recognized as a Minnesota Community Member of the Year.
To improve economic opportunity outside our company, we source all our ingredients from American family farmers. For example, our Stay Away® Pouch Pod™ is a 100% bio-based product made from flax, beets and sunflower hulls grown in North Dakota. Our pest control products are made with plant fiber and oils grown in Indiana, Ohio and Iowa. We continually seek new uses for ag products that currently go to waste. As of 2016, EarthKind, LLC, has purchased a total of $3.8 million in value-added by-products from U.S. farmers.