Production and Fulfillment Update from EarthKind
Our nation is facing public health challenges like never before. Restaurant closures, event cancellations, pantry loading, and changes in consumer behavior have led to increased rodent activity in people’s homes and property.
Here’s how EarthKind has responded:
- Securing ingredients from our USA-based grower and supplier network to avoid supply chain disruptions.
- Creating additional production crews and shifts.
- Providing masks and hand sanitizer for all employees.
- Providing full coverage of health insurance at no cost for all full-time employees.
- Utilizing cloud-based technology to support working from home when possible.
- Adhering to North Carolina guidelines limiting the number of people in the building at any given time.
Ensuring the health and safety of our team remains a top priority. Fortunately, our team is healthy and we are excited to see so much positive growth during such a difficult year. We are building as fast as we can while following COVID-19 precautions. Orders are being filled FIFO (first in first out) while we communicate expected ship dates.
Although resale orders are taking longer to fill than usual, we are committed to delivering excellence for all shareholders. Please accept our apology for any disruptions in our delivery times. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you and will continue to fill orders as fast as we can! We appreciate your continued faith in our ability to deliver as we do our very best to meet and exceed expectations. Without you, this wouldn’t be possible, and we sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding!
10/28/2020: Production and Fulfillment Update from EarthKind CEO
10/9/2020: Production and Fulfillment Update from EarthKind CEO
For preventive tips to pest-proof your property, please visit our blog.
Read our latest press release to find out more about how COVID-19 Restrictions Are Sparking Abnormal Rodent Activity Nationwide.
If you or someone you know needs assistance managing a pest infestation, please submit a Donation Request.