Fresh Cab® is the only bio-pesticide rodent repellent registered by the Federal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for use in indoor/enclosed areas. Fresh Cab has a preventative mode of action to target pests and has no known human, animal or environmental warnings. It is registered for use in all 50 states. When used as directed, it is proven to be highly effective by independent lab and field studies, farmers, electrical companies, and pest control professionals.
- FRESH CAB is the preferred method for repelling mice and rats from areas where poisons, glue boards, moth balls, and traps are particularly dangerous to use. Areas such as food prep and storage areas, or areas where children, animals, or wildlife may have access.
- FRESH CAB is effective at repelling mice and rats in areas where frequent access may be difficult, such as drop ceilings, sub floors, stored utility vehicles, etc.
- FRESH CAB is effective at driving mice and rats out of areas with structural limitations into spaces where they can be easily trapped and removed.
- FRESH CAB protects food prep, work and storage areas from potential disease. Preventing pests avoids dangers posed to human health from exposure to rodent droppings, hair, and urine. Areas well suited to Fresh Cab include: drop ceilings located in offices, schools, food service areas, seed and food storage warehouses, sub floors, crawl spaces, portable homes and trailers, and more.
- FRESH CAB helps to mask scent trails, preventing re-infestations.
The benefits of our botanical rodent repellent have been proven by several independent studies and are backed by the approval of the federal EPA. In fact, some U.S. government agencies are so impressed with the results of Fresh Cab Pouches that they use them in their routine maintenance plans to protect wiring, equipment, buildings and more from rodent damage that can cost taxpayers millions of dollars each year.
Take a look at the most common uses by our government & industrial customers:
|• Junction & Panel Boxes||• Water Treatment Substations|
|•Cell Towers||•Water Treatment Holding Tanks (inside gutter)|
|•Switchgear Boxes||•Wiring Harnesses|
|•Electric Box Substation||•Air Conditioners, Compressors, & Generators|
|•Pallet Racking in Food Storage Areas||•Alarm Systems|
|•Scale Houses||•Outdoor Furniture Covers|
|•Offices||•Drop Ceilings & Sub Floors|
|•Pool Pumps and Covers||•Remote Areas Without Daily Maintenance|
|•In Nurseries around Seed/Fertilizer||•Detached Storage Areas|
|•Structurally Limited Areas (attics, etc.)||•Zoos & Kennels|
Keep Mice & Rats Out – How it Works
Fresh Cab pouches, made with a blend of plant fiber and botanical extracts, smell pleasant to you, but offensive rodents. The scent triggers escape/avoidance behavior. A rodent may still enter a treated area if under extreme pressure or nutritional stress, but will avoid nesting or spending more than a few minutes in the presence of Fresh Cab.
Fresh Cab can be used alone, or as part of an IPM (Integrated Pest Management) plan depending on specialized need. Simply place pouches and immediately start controlling your rodent problem.
Here are the facts:
- 76% of adults prefer to eliminate pest problems with ‘green’ solutions
- 64% will pay more and seek out products or services that are eco-friendly
- 82% want the products they use around the home to be safe for the environment
Fresh Cab comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Safe to use around children, pets and food handling areas
- First and only EPA registered botanical rodent repellent for indoor use
- Patented and uses only the most effective ingredients –
- No comparison on the market
- Bio Preferred Listed
EPA Reg. # 82016-1
U.S. Patent # 6,337,081
BioPreferred ID# W1D6-0001
WBENC # 2005122595
WOSB # W110150